TERMS OF SALE
All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price. Dispatch times may vary according to availability and subject to any delays.
By placing an order, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
US Shipping Policy
- Sales Taxes will apply to all orders shipped to California and are not included in the original advertised price.
- We are mandated to ship to the confirmed address verified by PayPal or your Credit Card.
- We ship from California, Monday through Friday between 8:00 AM and 3:30 PM.
- Any purchases made after business hours, weekends and holidays will be processed and shipped the following business day.
- We will provide tracking info once the package is ready to ship.
- We cannot make changes to orders once payment is received. If discrepancies occur, we MUST cancel and refund the payment.
- You will have to repurchase the item(s) once you have updated the info.
- Multiple orders paid with multiple transactions cannot be combined for a discounted shipping cost and will be shipped separately. To combine the items please request total from seller and we can provide an invoice for one shipping cost.
- All Orders over $500 value will be upgraded to USPS Priority Mail automatically at no cost to the buyer.
- All orders over $5000 value will be upgraded to Fedex Express automatically at no cost to the buyer and will require Signature.
International Shipping Policy
- Import Duties, Taxes, and Customs Fees are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility to pay.
PLEASE NOTE: If you refuse delivery or import/customs charges, we’ll have to deduct shipping costs from your refund.
- Per U.S. Customs Law, we are mandated to declare full value and accurate descriptions of all items dispatched internationally.
- All International Orders will be Shipped for $25 with FedEx. (Optional for Canada)
* Requires a phone number and will not ship to a PO Box.
- Optional International USPS EXPRESS SHIPPING will be charged at $60.
* Requires a phone number and will ship to a PO Box.
- Items that are returned due to wrong, insufficient, misspelled address or customer refusal to pickup or pay import duties will be refunded minus the shipping fees.
- If you have specific instructions or requests on shipping or packaging, please send us a message and confirm before purchasing.
USPS Express Shipping ONLY
Countries We No Longer Ship To
India, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Russia, Croatia, Guatemala, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Brazil, Bulgaria, Yemen, North Korea, Afghanistan, Jordan, Bangladesh.
When ordering from Wholesale Banknotes, you're responsible for assuring the product can be lawfully imported to your destination country.
The recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country.
Orders shipped outside of the United States may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be fulfilled by the recipient Wholesale Banknotes has no control over these charges, nor can Wholesale Banknotes predict what they may be.
Import procedures vary widely from country to country so please contact your local customs office for more information.
When customs clearance procedures are required, you may experience delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
Additional Terms and Conditions apply.